Caught TVA TOU window misapplication going back 4 years

Started by Lloyd S. — 2 years ago — 21 views
Need some experienced eyes on a TVA billing issue. The meter nameplate shows 600:5 but the billing system has 100:5. The utility's position is that the rate change was communicated, but the tariff language doesn't support that.
I disagree with the approach of going straight to the PUC. Try the utility's escalation process first — it's faster.
Nice find. I've started using the AAUBA audit workbook to cross-reference these calculations and it saves a ton of time.
Nice find. I've started using a custom Excel template to cross-reference these calculations and it saves a ton of time.
Nice find. I've started using the AAUBA audit workbook to cross-reference these calculations and it saves a ton of time.
Great work Andre W. This case illustrates why AAUBA emphasizes the audit methodology taught in our training — systematic verification catches errors that spot-checking misses.